Originally Posted by david_z
I'm going to plan on going there next Saturday.
I know there's some rain in the forecast early next week, but the second half of the week looks good and a high in the mid-40s on Saturday would be ideal.
You fucker, that means I probably won't put away one of my boards then. Damn, just when I had come to terms with the season being over too. If I do make it over there maybe you could help me out a little, show me where I'm screwing up?