Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 04:11 PM   #3745 (permalink)
kungfulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper View Post
Isn't it funny how they do that kind of shit? I'm a hunter and I process my own deer. I didn't realize how closely my kids pay attention to stuff until I saw my daughter's stuffed Bambi toy hanging upside down from a Nerf basketball net in the house one day, with one of the boys pretending to sharpen a plastic butter knife getting ready to cut up some "deer meat".

And this winter everything they could find somehow turned into a snowboard. It's amazing that no one got hurt when they tried "snowboarding" down our stairs on a flattened cardboard box.
Yeah, I hear you. She is into whatever I am into. I have to hide everything. My snow pants, coat, goggles, you name it. If she sees it, she wears it or when it comes to the snowboards, she wants to strap in and get pulled around the house. I have to tell her that the snowboards are sleeping. Good thing I don't fight anymore or she would be walking around the house with gloves and a cup punching the dog.
kungfulu is offline   Reply With Quote