Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #834 (permalink)
AcroPhile
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz View Post
I've been getting after it for sure. It has been super nice.

On a side note though, I got to use the new bypass around the East Bound tunnel at Idaho Springs on I70 yesterday. All you weekend guys, get ready to eat a bag of dicks every weekend for the next two seasons. For Sunday Summer travelers, get ready to eat a bag of elephant dicks when you use that. It is going to seriously suck. I suspect I am going to do a lot more stuff in Rocky Mountain, Cameron Pass, and other spots next year. I love Bert, but that thing is going to be a serious traffic jam on weekends. If you are coming to visit Colorado and plan on leaving on a Sunday, I'd leave very early or schedule your trip elsewhere. It is that bad.
Idk if it will be that bad. Took the tunnel bypass on the way back yesterday, didn't even have to touch the brakes. Eastbound side flows pretty smoothly, I don't think it's going to be any worse than the tunnel has been this year so far.
AcroPhile is offline   Reply With Quote