Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lib Tech TRS stance specs question
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 05:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
OU812

Default Lib Tech TRS stance specs question

I bought a Lib Tech TRS with Cartel bindings and did a bit of experimenting with stance widths trying to find something that suits me. I have been playing around with my stance width a bit, trying narrower and wider setups and wider feels much better. More stable and easier to turn which surprised me, maybe cause I feel more stable and it lowers my center of gravity being tall. I also heard that if you have rocker between the feet and camber underfoot a wider stance is generally better so you can put enough pressure throughout the board especially where the camber is. I dunno, I just go by feel and being 6'3/6'4 and riding a 162cm board, wider felt better.

Anyways, my question is on the Lib Tech site under specs for the TRS it says the widest the stance is 26inches. I have my bindings set to the widest screw bushings and measures from the center of the Burton 4x4 disc and got 25in. I don't wanna go wider but confused how they got 26inches?
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote