Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Do you think its possible for me to get sponsored next season
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bluewoodz

Default Do you think its possible for me to get sponsored next season

First off I would like to say that I was introduced to snowboarding mid season when I was 14 years old and took the rest of the season learning the basics of carving. Next season really began my passion for riding. I started messing around with butters and ground tricks. Jibbing corrugated tubes in the park nothing more than 50-50's though the whole season. Couldn't spin off of park jumps either though. So here is the season edit from the season I just described Great Day Bad Riding Edit ;p BLUEWOOD - YouTube

Okay now this season. I really began to strive to get better while having the most fun possible. I started and learned BS boardslides onto boxes and rails. Then I learned 270 outs from boardslides, It seemed like progression for me this year went insane! Here are a lot of tricks that I learned just this season. BS and FS Boardslides. Tamedogs, Nosepress, tailpress, 360s(only FS) Backflips, 180 out, 270 out. I'm sure i'm missing quite a few, but with that being said. I really have a drive and passion for snowboarding and really want to know that now this season winding down to a end I want to know if I could get sponsored by the end of next season if progression goes the same as it did this year? here is the edit from this year. so compare last years edit to this years and tell me what you think is possible. Jordan Aston - End of Season Snowboard Edit (2012-2013) - YouTube
Bluewoodz is offline   Reply With Quote