Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Research project for school
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
Donutz
Drunk with power...er beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunky View Post
I understand and completely agree with you guys being pissed and hating people who do this. I don't get why you claim to hate them because you annoy you by asking for your time that apparently is so important that you can't take a short survey. Which I get. Where I get lost is where you go out of your way to bash and spam a survey that you don't have the time to take? Not standing up for this guy. Just saying you might be a little jollier if you just ignored this shit instead of letting it get to you and waste a shit ton of your time.

I guess what I am saying is; why do something bad over good when it is the exact same effort?
"Effort" isn't the question. It's not about not having time. This is what you might call a member-policed issue. People who obey the rules and post an intro video get good enthusiastic response. People who don't bother get various levels of abuse, depending mostly on how good the snowboarding is .

It's simple. You entertain us, we'll provide responses. You don't, we'll find other ways to entertain ourselves....

I hate the parts between winter
Donutz is offline   Reply With Quote