Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboarding honeymoon suggestions??
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 09:34 PM   #30 (permalink)
Soul06

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathfuldeity View Post
I'm not saying any of the before mentioned places are bad and do sound fun. Reality check...Honeymoon = bump and grind, drink, eat and ride...and if you do that everyday...ur going to be toast....thus any place where the snow is going off. I mean you can eat, drink and get nasty anyplace...but epic riding requires epic snow on epic terrain. I'm not recommending this...but for example...Glacier, WA...a shithole of a little place with no nightlife, but there are a few great restaurants/microbrew/bud, get a cabin with a hot tub and access to a sled/cat tour, and hike or sled for some turns under full moon. What I'm saying a fancy resort might be a waste if ur riding hard all day and all night.

Congrats...btw.

I will have to disagree with you here. I am not sure if you are married or not but speaking for myself (I am married) I will say that the ambiance of the place you spend your honeymoon counts for a lot. Its like the icing on the cake after a beautiful wedding. Most people don't want to half ass it. They want a place that continues the feeling of romance and enjoyment.
Soul06 is offline   Reply With Quote