Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #3758 (permalink)
david_z
Official SBF Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper View Post
I actually think those carpets are nice, they seem to make lift line run smoother.

I found out that next Saturday won't work for me unless it was evening. My wife has something going on all day so I'm on kid duty. I can always bring them out anyways but I just won't be able to ride. Don't make your plans based on me though.
Thanks for the heads up, morning/mid-day probably works best for me since we got family in the area I figure I can take wife & kid to visit grandma (about 5 minutes from Hawk). I'll see what everyone else's schedules look like and try to accommodate as many ppl as possible.

BTW I think I may have sprained my wrist. It's definitely not broken but it is still pretty sore, perhaps more than when it immediately happened, and swollen just a bit. Any sort of "rotational" movement or too much pressure on it is painful.

Here is the un-edited video from my phone. Funny thing is I had just landed the same thing, and then two laps later (vindicated, because this was also in the video) I landed it again

It doesn't actually look like that bad of a fall -- and it really wasn't (aside from my helmet & goggles going all crooked LOL). I think I just was getting sloppy/lazy at that point and that's why I ate it.

Hopefully it's feeling a little less tender by next weekend, otherwise I'm just gonna ACE it up and deal with it.
david_z is offline   Reply With Quote