Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2nd Season Snowboarder
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 11:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
LA Forever

Default 2nd Season Snowboarder

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, and also to snowboarding. I just finished up my 2nd season and have already been to Breckenridge, Mammoth, Heavenly, Northstar, and Brian Head. My home mountain is Big Bear.

I'm in my late 20's and painfully regret that I didn't start boarding sooner. My friends always used to urge me to go but I always said no because I didn't find it interesting. When the season began 2 years ago, my friends again asked me to go, so I finally gave in... Fast forward to today, I have probably gone up 50+ times. I seriously don't know why I didn't do this a lot sooner! I absolutely love it.

My set-up is a 2011 Burton Custom Flying V with Burton Cartel EST bindings, along with Vans Encore boots.

I've been lurking here and I finally decided to register. I have learned so much on this site just by reading. I hope some of us can meet one day and shred!

If you are interested in watching my noob video edits this season, here's the thread.

Last edited by LA Forever; 04-06-2013 at 11:36 AM.
LA Forever is offline   Reply With Quote