The Hiking was open an a per day evaluation recently, I think last week.
It is closed now most likely due to the storm that just dumped snow on the mountain, but it could open soon. They've opened up the the Canyon from A-zone down as of today.
Remember you need a beacon/probe/shovel, and a partner for that hike.
F1- not knowing what type of riding you enjoy and not knowing much about those boards I can't be of much help. The conditions today and the conditions by this weekend will most likely different. There's supposed to be rain mid week. Much farther than that Iv'e found isn't reliable forecast data. At least this year.
Bring both your boards if you can.... Win win
I'll be there Saturday if you want to do a couple runs.