Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Do you think its possible for me to get sponsored next season
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

I would say that is good progression for 2 seasons. Keep riding and have fun. Maybe you will progress to a pro level. Then you can compete and get sponsored. Your young and have some time to think about what you want to do with your life.

Stay away from drinking and drugs, that shit gets in the way. If I did not drink my life would of been way better.

The more you ride, the better you get. Some people are just better riders and progress much faster than others. I know this guy that is killing it with 3 seasons. In his 3rd season he has consistent 5s and can ollie very high. WTF?

I ride more than these people saying they make lots of money and have careers. They work 9-5s. I got over 100 days this season. I have worked with a lot of sponsored riders. Yeah they all have jobs, but you can work nights and still ride a lot. I work mostly evenings.

Just shred and have fun. it's not impossible to be sponsored. These negative nancies have probably been riding much longer than you are don't have your skills.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote