Originally Posted by sabatoa
You're doing an overnighter with this chick? You sly dog
As for Saturday; the weather blows. I'm just going to bow out since I wouldn't have been riding anyways. Too much of my weekend plans have been in limbo waiting to see what happens for Saturday and it's not looking good.
understandable. I may end up punting until Sunday afternoon/evening anyways if the weather is better. Wifey wants me to do yardwork but my backyard is completely underwater, there's no way any work is getting done in that swamp for at least a week until it dries up.