Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - NEW Burton Feelgood 07/08 149cm
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
brewtownboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by framework View Post
For Sale: Brand New Burton Feelgood 08 149cm. Never been used. It still has all stickers and user guide attach to board and it comes with plastic sleeve. Perfect board for this upcoming season. Feel free to email me for any additional information and pictures. Retail is $499. Its a great snowboard I have one personally. This is deal compared what I paid for mine.

Looking to get $375 obo

Local pick in Orange County,CA. Just email me about it. PM me for pictures. I try uploading them but they keep get error.

The Feelgood™ gets better every year. With more versatility and response than ever, Kelly Clark, Hannah Teter and Molly Aguirre have shaped every element of the Feelgood to fit their unique styles and personalities. The Super Fly II™ core provides snap, strength and a lightweight feel under your feet no matter where you take it. Whatever your skills or style, the Feelgood is so perfected, riding better will just come naturally.

> Cores
Super Fly II Core
> Glass
Carbon I-Beam™
> Base
Sintered WFO Vision Base
> Shape
Directional
If you drop your price $125 (to $250) and throw in free shipping....you would at least be competing with the stores.....

Burton Snowboard Burton Feelgood Womens Snowboard