Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - first time snowboarding
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 02:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
mark6711

I learned the same time frame as ya, but my mistake is. I thought it was like skateboarding but very far asides stance. I hit my head just as hard enough for me to get a helmet for safety reasons, and no I did not get any lessons. I did my YouTube action and from their I'm a fast learner. It's fun but dangerous, I'm hooked to this sport and invested in a gear for next season. I would need to warm up once more once next season starts. But yes that's the key. Fall and be right back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiLame View Post
this is my report of my first time snowboarding.I went to snowboarding at spring hill,mantioba.i went with my friend,his brother and his brothers friends.me and my friend are beginners so we got lesson but it wasn't til 12:30 so from 10:00 to 12:00 we were flopping around like idiots.after the lesson i could keep my balance with the toes up technique.my only downside is getting up when i fall.i found another way of getting up but i doesn't work if your on a steep run.all in all it was fun and pumped for the next time i go,even though i'm in pain right now.
mark6711 is offline   Reply With Quote