Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

DC Boots

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  elambz 
#1 ·
Who wears them and likes what you have? Ive had a pair for a year now and they seem to run small but i like them. My toes are pinned up at the tip so im thinking of moving up a size. Anybody wear these boots: DC Ghost, DC Balance, DC Judge Boa, DC Park?? How do you like them

#7 ·
Yep i've got a pair of Judges. I'm really happy with them, they respond well and are stiff but not too stiff. they're holding up really well but theyre super packed out and I get heel lift so now i'm thinking about getting a new pair of those or K2 Darko Access.

#8 ·
Have any of you guys with the Judge or Allegiance had any problems with the air bladders? A guy at a local shop told me that they'd been having problems with those things not holding pressure after a little use.

I ask because I'm considering the Allegiance, but am not sure if I want to take the chance on one of those things failing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.