Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - How many boards in your quiver?
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 01:10 AM   #64 (permalink)
Ca-Pow

161 Never Summer F-1 it's just stable while hauling ass and can handle crappy snow that bucks little chumps around like the rodeo bull. Kills in Powder!

158 Smokin Big Wig great all around board. Closet board to a quiver killer I've ever ridden. Kills in Powder. You can charge hard on the bigger lines and roll the park. Surprisingly not as buttery and playful.

157 Arbor Blacklist. On better condition days it is a very fun board in the park and can be ridden pretty fast around the moutain but I prefer it for park and screwing around Moderate to fair in Powder. Exceptioanl while riding switch and med size jumps. Not as all world as advertised but still a solid board for playing around on.

159W Never Summer Heritage. Fast and more playful than the F-1 Kind of the all mountain freestyle deal Moderate to fair in Powder. Very solid on bigger jumps and cliffs. More pop than most for the tail is powerful. Not all world but it fits a nice niche for certain days and places.

For 2014 i'm looking for two things: for a split for deep powder as well as a playful damp twin that can hang in powder and hauls ass to replace the Heritage. Not the cobra please or the proto. Love Never Summer but the Cobra is not a freestyle all mountain board and the proto for a guy my size is my next park fun board after I finish off the quickly deteriorating blacklist.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Ca-Pow; 04-17-2013 at 01:13 AM.
Ca-Pow is offline   Reply With Quote