Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Quick Review: Kessler The Ride 158cm
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 07:35 PM   #18 (permalink)
lepont

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice View Post
Nice review!

I got this board late last season (in 168) and was blown away by it's performance at every level. It's super fast, ultra damp, with great edge hold on ice and yet very engaging and lively for jumps and what not!

The more I ride it, the more I love it! Takes a little getting used to, but once dialled in, it's an awesome experience!

The only time I got a leg burn is when doing trees (168 remember ) early in the season! Otherwise... for me it's a forgiving easy to mount board that I can ride practically everywhere from 4-8 hrs.

Initially I got this board as my big mountain stick! But I found myself enjoying just as much on all mountains and in all terrains (except trees & glades board is too long for that lol).

I had a video on my GoPro this weekend doing a freshly groomed run blasting by everything & everyone in sight! An amazing diamond trail run. Only to discover the GoPro lens was covered in snow & ice when I got up! uuurrrggg!!! Oh well... I'll try and capture something up on video soon and post for reference!

Thnx for sharing, and look forward to an update down the line.

Cheers...
dice- What is your weight? Im a 108 kg/238 pounds and I think the 175cm fits me better?
lepont is offline   Reply With Quote