Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - stevens pass
Thread: stevens pass
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 06:49 AM   #199 (permalink)
jtg
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Well Well Well. We put away our snowboarding gear and got out the camping gear for a nice little festival in Central Washington this weekend. We have to drive over HWY 2 tomorrow morning and back on Monday. The weather is supposed to be sunny but kinda chilly on the other side of the pass.

Well anyway, I look at the Noaa forecast for Stevens just to see if I need to take chains and I notice that they are getting 12 to 18 inches Sunday night. We are totally bringing the snow tubes and my snow skate. Going to have a nice little winter ending party at the now closed ski area Monday!!
Huh?

Sunday Night Rain and snow. Snow level 5500 feet. Low around 27. Windy, with a west southwest wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Monday Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 14 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
jtg is offline   Reply With Quote