Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboarding Videos and Pictures
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:09 PM   #1040 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Its like moms who watch food tv and all of a sudden think they are gonna open a restaurant with a little bacon and truffles. I just don't get everyone with intermediate or below skills running around with cameras. I would guess you spent more time editing, choosing a song and fucking with your non snowboarding gear than you do snowboarding.

I just don't get it?

Not trying to be a dick but it seems like Gopro is a hobby unto itself which is fine, but all the noob snowboarders should realize a couple things:

1. your camera obsession is in the way of your snowboard progression

2. nobody wants to watch your bad snowboarding except your girlfriend and mom (and that's assuming they don't know the sport)

3. you look awesome with your camera on the hill when we are watching you film your inablity to link turns.

I know this sounds really dicktastic, and all that matters is having fun, but if you want to put in on the internet and ask strangers what we think?

There it is.

*you can blame the start of this conflagration in my mind on those jerkoffs who did a season edit of terrible riding, drinking, and slamming into innocent strangers on teh greens. It may even be in this thread somewhere.

Also reminds me of the tourists a couple years ago that had to get rescued off the Sawtooth on Mt. Bierstadt in a blizzard wearing bike shorts and flip flops. I may seem harsh, but snowboarding is dangerous on every single level and people die on the mountain all the time.

KNOWWWHAADDDAMEAN?!?!?!

*is it young people and the youtube generation? Maybe I'm just too old.

Oh and I know this thread is for everyone to post their bad edits lol.

Last edited by snowklinger; 04-29-2013 at 04:22 PM.
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote