Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboarding Videos and Pictures
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:13 PM   #1040 (permalink)
RagJuice Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
Its like moms who watch food tv and all of a sudden think they are gonna open a restaurant with a little bacon and truffles. I just don't get everyone with intermediate or below skills running around with cameras. I would guess you spent more time editing, choosing a song and fucking with your gear than you do snowboarding.

I just don't get it?

Not trying to be a dick but it seems like Gopro is a hobby unto itself which is fine
I never understand the negative reaction to noobs or intermediates filming on the mountain. It's fun and nice to have. End of. Why shouldn't they have a memento of their time on the mountain, or spend time putting together edits if that's what they enjoy? You're right, it can be a hobby. Or it can be a laugh, or people can just like watching them and their mates back, same as looking at old photos or snaps from holidays or big events is enjoyable. Why anyone else cares, never mind takes issue with it as many do, is beyond me. It's not, for the most part, for anyone else but themselves and if someone else (like me!) enjoys it then great.

Seen your edit: again, what harm did it do? I wouldn't expect you to enjoy it and the same point I made in my first post about most not wanting to see equally applies. But I'm sure that poster had fun putting their edit together and enjoys watching it. And isn't that what it's all about?

Last edited by RagJuice Crew; 04-29-2013 at 04:16 PM.
RagJuice Crew is offline   Reply With Quote