Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboarding Videos and Pictures
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:43 PM   #1048 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Fuck dude! Do you EVER have anything positive or encouraging to say? All I ever see from you is a river of negativity.....
Really? I have alot of positive things to say, sorry I got end of season blues. I try to temper the odd rant with contribution, I guess I'm not doing a very good job if you don't notice.

I kinda felt bad afterwords realizing this is a 100 page thread for people to post their edits no matter how bad.

There is a wierd youtube culture running around with gopro poles and they aren't learning to ride first, this much is a silly truth!

I'll try harder.

edit: do a search of my posts. The 2 in this thread are the only negativity, out of the last 20 or 30...I stopped scrolling down at some point.

I have alot to contribute, most of which I think is worthwhile, and sometimes I'm a dick, fuck even my wife hates my guts half the time.

and to be fair: I was waiting for this from you sorrry to all snow nerds, keep coming here, I do, and I'll take you for some good times in CO regardless of any interwebs BS.

Last edited by snowklinger; 04-29-2013 at 08:49 PM.
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote