Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rocker, Camber, and everything in between
View Single Post
post #173 of (permalink) Old 05-01-2013, 09:02 AM Thread Starter
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
Thanks a ton, Wiredsport! i will buy boots before anything else. i wear mostly running shoes in 11 1/2 us size. i will have to try boots in person, no internet orders there
Yessir,

Boot sizing is wild these days. Foot size is all that matters for determining board selection, but of course you want great fitting boots (regardless of the size that the MFG puts on the tag).

Stoked for you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|