Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboarding days and perceptions
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 03:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
charles_r_cox

I only get about 20 days a year (started around '98), and I never take offence. I think on the forum it is more out of fun posting a comment than any real problem. It's all about the newbs/5 day'ers attitude. If the guy is talking about getting new gear every season, like the dude who i talked to in keystone. He was on his 3rd board of the season, and the board he tried to sell me was a perfect brand new Never Summer w/zero scratches (unfortuntely to small for me), or the people who blame their gear for their ability. I understand having issue with these people, whether it's on a forum or on the mountain.

But for me the only people who I hate and truly take offence too being on the mountain are the people who stop on a run and stand beside a barrier (get fucking behind them), or stop dead center on a run (get to the fucking side). You're in the way, and creating a safety issue, AND I don't care if you're a 100 day'er or a newb-i hate you!
charles_r_cox is offline   Reply With Quote