Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:57 AM   #1012 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
Yep, it was damn good up there this morning. We rode hard up until about noon. Loveland was as crowded as I've ever seen it though. The steeps off of lift 1 got beat immediately and everyone mobbed 9 immediately so we made straight for 8 and got in some damn good runs before the mob found it too.

I bailed around noon as everything was getting tracked out and the snow was starting to get heavy... and I had shit to do. Snowklinger and the others kept riding though I think, unless they chose to just booze.
Nobody waited for me to finish my beer so I did one more run and bailed. That shit was pissing me off anyway. Fuck all that snow, I'm glad the season is over. If we are gonna get mobbed the last 3 weeks the way we have, I'm gonna pray for shitty conditions or quit early next year. I'm really bitter about our nice mountain turning into a Keystone weekend every fucking weekday. What a rotten taste in my mouth to end the season, can't wait to start hiking. It was a good year but epic conditions the last month were absolutely ruined by poachers (we are talking a 300-2000% increase in people on the mountain compared to mid-winter, even busy times ).

Last edited by snowklinger; 05-03-2013 at 09:06 AM.
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote