Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Riding in the USA for a month

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  stan_darsh 
#1 ·
Well I live in Brazil which i think is the worst place to live if u love snowboarding:unsure:.
So im planning with a friend to ride the whole month of january somewhere in the US. Im planning on buying either the tahoe local season pass or the epic season pass which to me seems pretty affordable compared to the price of lift tickets in argentina and chile.
But i cant figure it out where to stay cuz im in a really tight budget. I was wondering if anyone here have any ideas of where to stay and also about the public transportation to the resorts if theres any.
I also considering staying in salt lake city and getting the snowbird season pass but im open to other suggestions.:)

#3 ·
Haha, never understood how people can do that. I can't go anywhere without a plan and reservations. Half of me is jealous of people for being able to be so carefree, the rest of me cannot believe they'd be so irresponsible.

But seriously woodsbar, it'd like totally work. Girls love foreigners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.