Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - For Snowolf.
Thread: For Snowolf.
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
stan_darsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Portland hipsters tend to be children of Califonia transplants who, like a plague of locusts, infested the Pacific Northwest during the high tech boom. After fucking up California with their pseudo liberalism, they came up here and brought along their sense of entitlement and other shitty attitudes. Everywhere they go, they seem to disrespect the native people and turn it into another California. Things are lot better in central and eastern Washington and Oregon where these douchebags are vastly out numbered by the native residents.
Shit man. And I thought California was bad. I'm kinda stoked to be back in New Mexico for now. At least there is great fishing... And the mountains are way better. I remember when someone told me about "a river that's good fly fishing in LA." that shit was concrete!!!!!

Anyway... Hipsters in South Cali are all about the fixies with pastel or earth tone color schemes. Wearing one pant leg rolled up can get you laid by an American Apparel model almost as fast as a stupid mustache or a balloon of heroin.

Ahhhhhhhh it's nice to be back out here in the mountains!!!
stan_darsh is offline   Reply With Quote