Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - For Snowolf.
Thread: For Snowolf.
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #24 (permalink)
bamfb2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post

Portland is the number 2 hipster city in America behind Seattle and the culture here is just fucking weird. Like I said, I have lived in Spokane, Wa on the east side of the state as well as Arizona, Montana and Alaska where people mind their own business. Anyone that finds the hipster scene irritating can understand why some of us hate Portland. The Toyota Prius and the Subaru seems to be the cars of choice for these abnoxious hipsters. Portland embraces weird!

If you are trying to be weird, you are not weird. You're just a poser. Real weirdos don't try, they just are.

Also, I'd have to quibble with Portland as #2 hipster. San Fran kills it, though maybe the demo/layout throws it off from an observational standpoint. San Fran is much more spread out and Portland more concentrated, so it might have more of a feel? But pound for pound, San Fran wins that match. Hipster city.

Also, double shit. I drive a Subaru Forester. Maybe that's why gay guys seem to take a shine to me?

Last edited by bamfb2; 05-08-2013 at 08:43 AM.
bamfb2 is offline   Reply With Quote