YES (the basic) MENS 159 and Ride Frankenstein Bindings.
I think just those bindings go for more than that, don't they?
That's a great deal if in your size. Especially near new condition.
Heard good things about YES, but never tried them. I kinda want the YES 420, but don't know how it would fit the quiver (I guess that over the NUG).
I've ridden Ride bindings for a few years now, and I do like them. My only complaint is that there are a few too many moving parts. But it's not a big deal, just have to tighten more stuff regularly.
I'm getting the NOW IPOs for next year, because coming from a surfing background, I love that surfy feel.
Also trying to build a quiver over the next year or two. I've got a couple of all around Libtechs now. I want the following:
- A small pow board for getting in and out of tight trees we have in New England. Must ride groomers too.
- A splitboard.
- And maybe a dedicated mountain stick or maybe a big pow board depending on where I move to.
If I had my choice without worrying about money, I'd get these boards to match above list:
- Burton NUG or YES 420
- Burton Landloard and/or Venture Euphoria
- Some NeverSummer that handles big mountain and crushes tracked up snow. Or maybe something like a Jones Flagship.
- Also, did I mention the Venture Euphoria. I LOVE that board and I never even tried it. I might get the split version and ride it both ways.
Need unlimited funds. Don't have them.