Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Timmytards sweet Craigslist finds
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 09:01 AM   #108 (permalink)
bamfb2

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
YES (the basic) MENS 159 and Ride Frankenstein Bindings.

YES SNOWBOARD

I think just those bindings go for more than that, don't they?
That's a great deal if in your size. Especially near new condition.

Heard good things about YES, but never tried them. I kinda want the YES 420, but don't know how it would fit the quiver (I guess that over the NUG).

I've ridden Ride bindings for a few years now, and I do like them. My only complaint is that there are a few too many moving parts. But it's not a big deal, just have to tighten more stuff regularly.

I'm getting the NOW IPOs for next year, because coming from a surfing background, I love that surfy feel.

Also trying to build a quiver over the next year or two. I've got a couple of all around Libtechs now. I want the following:
  • A small pow board for getting in and out of tight trees we have in New England. Must ride groomers too.
  • A splitboard.
  • And maybe a dedicated mountain stick or maybe a big pow board depending on where I move to.

If I had my choice without worrying about money, I'd get these boards to match above list:
  • Burton NUG or YES 420
  • Burton Landloard and/or Venture Euphoria
  • Some NeverSummer that handles big mountain and crushes tracked up snow. Or maybe something like a Jones Flagship.
  • Also, did I mention the Venture Euphoria. I LOVE that board and I never even tried it. I might get the split version and ride it both ways.
Need unlimited funds. Don't have them.

Last edited by bamfb2; 05-08-2013 at 09:07 AM.
bamfb2 is offline   Reply With Quote