Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow bindings
Thread: Flow bindings
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 11:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman217
I just recently bought a burton board, and them being so genius made the three hole design for bindings. so i was stuck with the idea of only being able to get the custom burtons ( which are dece for my riding level), but low and behold i have come across the new patented technology of flow bindings, and i have heard that they fit the burton boards, which would be marvelous. but problem is, is that i have only heard one review of them, and that is of my friends who loves them, but i would like to hear more stories, any words of wisdom would be great. The burton board is the king ( i have big feet haha). All-in-all i want a good binding for some all-mountain riding.

Peace

I used to think they were a great idea... good concept, easy-in, easy-out... but three friends who I ride with occ***ionally have all warned me to stay away. Two of them bought them, then re-sold them soon after.

Apparently, they're pretty damn heavy... aside from that, there seemes to be some preference to the regular bindings over the Flows as far as support goes.

I'd still like to try them out, for sure... but to buy them? I dunno... I'd have to be sold that they're alot better than my current ones to make a switch.