Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - For Snowolf.
Thread: For Snowolf.
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:38 AM   #52 (permalink)
bamfb2

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdod View Post
for the record... i have a mac... but its not because its cool... its because i dont like the windows operating system, and its vulnerability. ive lost 3 pcs in 3 years, 1 to virus and 2 to hardware problems. just wanted to try something and see if its more reliable, because i believe you get what you pay for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer357 View Post
MAC is the best PC there is... LOL!
Mine is partitioned to run XP and it does it flawless.
I will never go back
So am I an anomally? A mac owning Pruis driver that drives 80mph and snowboards?

Ok guys, here's my Mac screed from above. My issue is mostly due to the greater collection of wankers who eulogize them.

Pick on Mac lovers all you want. Of course many are fine, but in the main, they are the most pretentious wankers on the planet.

Note, and I think Mac has the best hardware on the market. Also, great seamless integration between products. And Macs are a must for graphical, audio/video, artistic work.

But I know MANY people who have gotten every iteration of the iphone since they started making it. Just ridiculous.
bamfb2 is offline   Reply With Quote