Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - For Snowolf.
Thread: For Snowolf.
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #53 (permalink)
Big Foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
I respect the economy and hardiness of the mom driving a minivan though. Its the glitzed up 55 year old anorexic plastic surgery nightmare using a bedazzled iphone while they weave their empty oversized-luxury-suv all over the road at random speeds or 6 feet up my ass in a blizzard that really gets my goat.

The other day a guy randomly cut me off and then made a point of making eye contact and laughing. We all gotta work on ourselves (I know I do) to just let it all go and be the better guy out there on the road. Waaaaay too much bullshits....
I had a guy cut me off big time driving to work earlier this week. Like slam on the brakes and I still amost hit him kind of cut me off. I laid on the horn and he gave me a smile and a thumbs up out his window. That is the main reason I won't buy a motorcycle in Denver, the drivers here are either blatant assholes, or just suck so bad at driving they might as well be trying to cause an accident on purpose. This guy was clearly the former. Someone need to teach people like that a lesson in drivers etiquette. Unfortunately I have a legal responsibility not to, but hopefully he'll get whats coming to him.
Big Foot is offline   Reply With Quote