Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - For Snowolf.
Thread: For Snowolf.
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #68 (permalink)
boarderaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Yep! They pull right out in front of me, go 100 feet and stop to turn left. That truck in the pic was just a standard semi that carries about 8500 gallons of gasoline at 80,000 pounds. I drive a larger combination up here in the PNW where we are allowed higher weight limits. My rig is a double tanker and I haul 11,500 gallons and weigh 105,500 pounds. People in these little cars do the dumbest shit right in front of me. Not a week goes by in Portland where I don't have the rig sliding with the brakes locked up to avoid killing some stupid hipster who thinks its cute to fuck with trucks. I have never worked in a city where so many of the people have such a hatred for commercial trucks as Portland. People go out of their way here to fuck with trucks like its a game.
Dumb question of the day: WHY on earth would someone want to play a game of chicken with big rigs like that?? I mean, it's it really obvious that the loser would be the car, should there be an accident??
boarderaholic is offline   Reply With Quote