Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - [Consolidation] Deep pow-bility of all mountain boards
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #34 (permalink)
blunted_nose
Veteran Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
this thread is full-retard.

OP rides 300+ days a year and needs advice on a snowboard? how the fuck do you ride 300+ days in a year?

you want a twin that is 'on par' with a pow board - it doesn't exist. twins are far from ideal for pow. you want one that is dialed in for pow - don't get a twin. they'll all suck similarly.

blunted nose: you are absolutely THE LAST person on the planet qualified to recommend a board to anyone you spaz.... like you know how to ride powder anyways - you blame everything on your board. learn to ride.

concrete info on boards used in deep pow: they aren't twins.

Fuck your mother... How many times I got to a snowboard shops where the guy recommends a rocker twin for deep pow because in his head its makes sense.
Calling shit out like that over interwebz is ridiculouse and downright stupid. As for op, I was going to say that a full rocker board might do it all but it will still suck in deep pow as well on groomers. Better off becoming a quiver guy for a pow stick.....

Also blaming shit on the board is for jokes. I know just as well as you do it's my fault. Beside you haven't seen me ride so again; making stupid accusations.
blunted_nose is offline   Reply With Quote