Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - [Consolidation] Deep pow-bility of all mountain boards
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #36 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted_nose View Post
Fuck your mother... How many times I got to a snowboard shops where the guy recommends a rocker twin for deep pow because in his head its makes sense.
Calling shit out like that over interwebz is ridiculouse and downright stupid. As for op, I was going to say that a full rocker board might do it all but it will still suck in deep pow as well on groomers. Better off becoming a quiver guy for a pow stick.....

Also blaming shit on the board is for jokes. I know just as well as you do it's my fault. Beside you haven't seen me ride so again; making stupid accusations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
bro, you know shit about shit.

i don't need to see you ride - the fact that you don't know what kind of board you need says enough. so does the fact that you walk into a snowboard shop and ask the people working there for advice.

90% of all your posts on this site are about you blaming your snowboard for your riding ability. its a joke. you need less money and more heart. just go fucking ride you pussy - you MIGHT get better then.
Lol and, wth Blunted all of a sudden gets offended? Smoke another bowl bro we like you retarded and punchbaggy. Hey Blunted this is a Mervin Hokkaido thread so just STFU and let HKTRKRED fucking handle it.

Last edited by snowklinger; 05-11-2013 at 04:45 PM.
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote