Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - COD5: World at War
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 10:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
Vlaze
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetual3am View Post
Yeah they definitely needed a new FPS to milk us out of more money, especially people like me who didn't really find that COD4 was worth the money in the long run.

Personally I wish someone would come out with a new game along the ines of Battlefield 2, I literally played that game for over 2 years. I'm surprised that most of the multiplayer war games don't include the ability to create squads and spawn on your squad leader like BF2 did. I find when I play multiplayer with friends on the same map its hard to coordinate and stay together since one of you will die, spawn back at the start and then everyone gets staggered about on the map. IF CODWAW had that feature I'd be able to convince my friends to buy it today.

Played BF2 for years as well, always enjoyed the large maps for jets/tanks/heli and squad work. COD 4, PC anyhow, was a real letdown for me. I played COD1 for a long time before getting out of it and that was way better with the large maps, they made these way too small IMO.

As for COD5 I haven't touched the PC in some time, been stuck to XBOX360 for GoW. I personally would prefer first player shooter games on the PC, much easier to be accurate with the mouse instead of the controller and move around IMO. Not sure if I'd buy it for a console or not.
Vlaze is offline   Reply With Quote