Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - How many boards in your quiver?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #107 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDragon View Post
Okay, my ability to multi-quote posts is seriously lacking.
you hit the little "-" symbol at the bottom right of each post. when you hit it, it turns color and into a "+".

go thru the thread and make those little plusses on every post you wanna quote.

then just hit "post reply".

Don't feel bad about missing NS demos, I live here and every time they are demoing its only for "shops" or some other bullshit and they never let me demo anything. They only do consumer demo days on weekends which I don't ride. I bought an Evo and really don't like it compared to the Proto (which I think everyone knows I have a big gay fanboy chubby for).

I know this isn't the exact place for it but I wish NS would make a hardcore twin for serious shit - think something between the raptor and heritage in tech, then twin it. (I'm sad knowing Snowolf won't comment on this, I've been thinking about it for awhile, guess I shoulda mentioned it sooner)...

My "quiver" consists of

155 Bataleon Evil Twin ('10 I think), don't like it, apparently nobody else does either - how dumb is that.
154 '12 NS Evo, its ok but not enough board for me except jibbing.
154 '11 Proto, its amazing. Excited to get an HD next year, I've completely destroyed this one.

Last edited by snowklinger; 05-17-2013 at 10:18 AM.
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote