Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - flow bindings?
Thread: flow bindings?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 08:08 AM   #197 (permalink)
davidj

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyder View Post
Yes they aren't for everyone, there are pro's/con's to every product in life. A well stated case will help each member make an informed decision.
Advancing intermediate here. FWIW, bought some Ride EXs and Flow the Fives at the same time coupla seasons ago. Took me a day or two to dial the Flows in. Once I got used to the Flows, I tried riding the Flows and EXs back to back (same board) a day at a time to see if I could tell the difference. Couldn't. Sold my EXs. All I have now is two pairs of Flows for my quiver.

Haven't been stuck in deep powder (yet) where I can see the Flows becoming a liability. Will get me a pair of two-strappers when I find myself in those conditions on a regular basis. Untill then, no wet butt, ride off with my skier buddies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyder View Post
I truly enjoy mine for the speed and my customer service was super. Just my experience, so now someone can read both our opinions and make an informed choice on what is best for them. That is all we can do to help.
Yup, like their customer service but like the reliability of the bindings better . Haven't had a problem except for stripping screw heads and such (user error). Even then, Flow was quick to send me replacement screws.

davidj is offline   Reply With Quote