Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Smokin Snowboards 2013/14 lineup
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 01:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
Argo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDragon View Post
Just curious, did they say it was okay for you to mention/describe some of their boards for next year?
Doesn't bother me at all, but don't snowboard companies like to keep their products under wraps until they reveal them?
Yeah, he was so worried about it he gave me a stack of catalogues for next year to give to some people around vail that were asking for them. They really have very little stock from last year left. Maybe 40 boards. Someone just purchased most of their 11/12 and 12/13 stock that was remaining.

I can't wait to grab my new boards next month when we roll back through Reno. I grabbed the pinner from their stock so no one else got it, it was the last one they are making and the last one in it's size.... He has a prototype powder stick that he is likely gonna make into a split for next year as well but only time will tell on that.

To the poster that got a vixen for their chick. My wife has one and a PYT. She loves them both and will be getting next years models too. They ride way bigger that they are.....
Argo is online now   Reply With Quote