Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Hey BA...

4K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  BoardWalk 
#1 ·
If you had to pick one board/binding combo as your quiver of one, which would it be and why? I know this has to be a difficult question for you but I'm curious as you seem to ride about everything.

I posted it in the forum because I thought others would enjoy the answer as well.

Thanks in advance for the insight.

#3 ·
This question is hard because "best for everything" really means "best for everything for the type of terrain everything is".

That being said.

Jones Mountain Twin Split
Karakoram or Spark it doesn't matter.
Burton Driver X, Buron Ions, or DC Travis Rice.

Now you can ride everything with one board.
Backcountry, Powder, Park, Pipe, Rails, Urban.

:dizzy:

#5 ·
More "BA"s on this forum than I realized.

I assume the OP was referring to our esteemed "Burton Avenger"?

Yes, I would be curious myself on this one.
For the poseurs above, I believe BA is back to riding some k2 bindings as his "go to"s.

However, best to leave it to the Angry one himself to answer.

BA?

#20 ·
Fair enough. I was just curious about which board seems to be your "go to" board. Having ridden hundreds of boards, I just thought your answer would be interesting. No offense intended.

Another question...less personal perhaps. In the 200 days that you rode this year, how many of them were purely recreational...no testing, no agenda...just getting on the mountain and enjoying the day?

#23 ·
I now realize that answering this question would run counter to BA's (good) policy of impartiality as a reviewer, as it might seem like an endorsement.

I started a thread a while ago asking "How many boards in your quiver?"
Along the lines of this thread, I'll start a new one asking everyone to choose their "one board" quiver. (I hope the OP doeasn't mind, and I hope this hasn't been done recently - I'm too lazy to check right now...)

Everyone, including BA, Nivek, and other riders of many boards, can choose their one board or recommend a few for consideration.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.