Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

2013 Never Summer SL 158 & 155, Legacy 159

5K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  neversummer04 
#1 · (Edited)
I have 3 used 2013 Never Summer boards for sale.

SL 155 -SOLD!
SL 158 - SOLD!
Legacy 159 - SOLD!

The bases on all the boards are in very good condition. No noticeable gouges or scratches. The top sheets have binding marks and light scratching from normal use. The SL 155 top sheet has about a 3/4th inch scratch 1mm deep in the middle along the edge. No rust or damage to the edges.

Boards have been stone ground, edged, beveled and hot waxed; ready for the snow.

Asking for $260 each shipped to continental US.

SL 155

SL 158

Legacy 159

See less See more
#3 ·
I have 3 used 2013 Never Summer boards for sale.

SL 155
SL 158
Legacy 159

The bases on all the boards are in very good condition. No noticeable gouges or scratches. The top sheets have binding marks and light scratching from normal use. The SL 155 top sheet has about a 3/4th inch scratch 1mm deep in the middle along the edge. No rust or damage to the edges.

Boards have been stone ground, edged, beveled and hot waxed; ready for the snow.

Asking for $280 each shipped to continental US. If anyone is interested I'll put up some pics.
158 or 159 wide's by chance?

#9 ·
Might want to ask around to see if anyone over 200lbs has experience with it. The Never Summer size chart says the SL 158 is ideal for 125-175lbs but I know people use boards that they fall outside the weight range for.

#10 ·
i have a 158, i weighed 175-180 at the end of the season, and it seemed like i could weigh way more and still be fine on the board. it almost seemed too big at first, but i was riding on a smaller mountain with narrow trails/trees, and i was used to a park board. the effective edge is pretty long for the overall length of the board, so i think you'll be fine there. the only thing i would worry about is the torsional flex in the middle of the board. if you're not railing carves going mach speeds, i think you'll be totally fine on it. it's definitely not too flexy overall, and the carbon outside the bindings makes it pretty stable, so i don't think your nose or tail are gonna be too sloppy on you.

don't take my word only though, just offering my limited advice as i have the board.

#11 ·
Well, I'm coming from am '07 K2 Union 164w, full camber park board, way too big. I was thinking of the 161 SL, and I can't believe 3cm is really going to make that much difference. It's still going to be light years ahead of what I ride now... which i get up to 50mph on my gps (which I know everyone hates, but it's a relative number).

Epic, gimme a couple days, let me mull it over, and if you still have it, I'll PM you.

:thumbsup:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.