Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Knee sprain?
Thread: Knee sprain?
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #40 (permalink)
seant46
Veteran Member

Thanks for the replys guys.

No I havent seen a chiro but my uncle recommend as well to see one so I might in the future. My knee is slowly getting better I think(Could have been right it just needed more rice). The pain is gone for the most part I'd say but it doesnt feel 'right' and strong like my left knee does. Im hoping this is just them being weak because I can tell the muscles around my right knee are meek right now. Hopefully physio and Ill be all back to normal.

BTW I had an MRI, showed absolutely nothing apparently(according to the mri tech). Im getting a second opinion from a reputable orthopedic surgeon to make sure. After all of the confusion I am pretty sure it is a partially torn medial meniscus(that the mri could have missed). If it is they generally dont heal on their own but sometime they can become non symptomatic and thats what im hoping for so I wouldnt need the surgery. Will know more after july 2nd my appt with the OS.

Because its more of a discomfort or weak feeling these days rather than pain like it was before I have started to do some stuff again. Went rollerblading today but am staying away from skating and tennis just doing low impact sports for now. About time I was getting a gut lol. Hopefully back to 100 percent or close to it by winter with physio or surgery whatevers needed
seant46 is offline   Reply With Quote