Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Antler vs. Rome Agent Rocker
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 09:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKBoarding24 View Post
Hi wiredsport,

I am 5'9", 150lbs. With a 9.5 shoe size. Yea i realized that i kind of hit everything after i posted it. I am definitely looking for a versatile board and not anything that is very specific like a pow only board or a jib only board. I don't have to have the (cam,rock,cam) profile. Definitely open to a pure camber of other hybrid versions. Don't think i am interested in a pure rocker as i feel they will be unfit for my riding style as i do get aggressive. One the other hand i don't feel i need a burton custom x or anything that extreme. I have been doing research on thegoodride.com and they seem to give real in depth reviews. Not sure the cred of this site, but they felt these boards were very similar and based on their reviews it seemed like these boards were kind of fitting what i was looking for. I would say the pow and the kickers are what i enjoy the most, not really looking to do any jibbing. And i also move at a pretty good pace.
That post helped a lot. What you have written (aggressive, pow, kickers, less jibbing) lines up much better with the Agent Rocker. The 155 will be perfect for you. You are perfectly centered in its weight range (meaning they designed it around a rider of your weight) and it is ideal for your foot size.

To recap, these are both awesome boards but the Antler is significantly softer. You are going to have an amazing upcoming season on the Agent Rocker.
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote