Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Women's bindings
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 09:37 AM   #37 (permalink)
neni
The Swiss Miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlinstone View Post
Have you looked into Flux at all? The fit is what makes em special. No pressure points! If you want a stiffer, women's specific binding... the GM for 13-14 is super comfy... low highback, narrow baseplate, and comes in black or white
No, I have to admit. This GM would be stiffer/more responsive than Fame or Escapade? Any men's you would recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigre View Post
I run Cartels on my solid and Voile LightRails on my split. Love the Cartels, and am planning on replacing the straps on the LightRails with Cartel straps.

Only problem I have regarding my calves is that my women's boots (Salomon F2.0) are too tight at the top so I have to loosen them when I'm skinning. I guess women are supposed to have skinnier calves than I do. My boots are taller than the highback on either binding, so the binding doesn't have anything to do with my calf height.
Good to know!

BTW: Have you looked into boots with BOA? Found my double BOA K2 Contour extremely handy for skinning. Don't know how it is for you, but especially during the first hours I get uncomfortable every half an hour. With the BOA you don't even have to stop hiking, you can adjust the tightness of the inner and outer boot seperately while taking steps.

The average human has one breast and one testicle ~ Des McHale
neni is offline   Reply With Quote