Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What happened to real hip hop?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #53 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWskunkAPE View Post
I would dis-agree he is a icon and made some of the best songs of all time including sick production. Do you know about Hip Hop?

Stop reading forums and following what people say... Hate you kids. I been into rap since 1988 and I get tired of noobs acting like they know Hip Hop or diss legends because of twitter.... Fucking tools
kids? You dumb fuck, I'm 30. I've been listening to hip hop since MC fucking Hammer.

Kanye is a horrific rapper. Good producer, mixes good beats, but that dude should stay as far from a mic as possible. Just awful.

Just mix beats for guys like Kid Cudi and Kendrick Lamar and for god's sake stay the fuck out of the limelight. Every time that guy opens his mouth everyone within earshot loses brain cells. One of the greatest tragedies of pop culture was that asshole surviving that car wreck.