Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Women's bindings
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 04:57 AM   #40 (permalink)
neni
The Swiss Miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
Are you sure you are looking @ the right bindings?

I didn't notice yesterday that the bindings name is actually "fancy black"

They do have high back rotation, you can see it in the pics.

The ones I got have it & they are probably 10 years old, pretty sure they all have it?

TT
Don't want to further sidetrack the "Do you move your bindings" thread, thus I answer here

Was looking for yours, the Nidecker Carbon ones and over here its said that the '13 ones don't have highback rotation http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bin...binders-2.html Contacted Nidecker and the '14 ones will also not have a rotatable highback but they assured that this won't be a problem even with my steep angles. I'll get to demo a pair in M in September (they come in nice black-blue) Good reason to make a trip to a glacier

The other ones I'll look at are the Ride El Hefe. I'm very happy with the adjustability, quality of ratches n straps and canted footbed of my Ride Fames, and I assume the Ride El Hefe will have the same if not better and the '14 ones will come in blackish metallic colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
I think you just queued yourself up

Have those on my desk by next week.

TT
If you also get reviwes on the two above, I'd be very interested

EDIT: Now this is the moment you guys only spectating so far can jump in anyone here with steep angles and experience with bindings with non-rotatable highbacks? Comments on the two models?

Last edited by neni; 06-25-2013 at 05:30 AM.
neni is offline   Reply With Quote