Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Women's bindings
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 07:50 PM   #41 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by neni View Post
Don't want to further sidetrack the "Do you move your bindings" thread, thus I answer here

Was looking for yours, the Nidecker Carbon ones and over here its said that the '13 ones don't have highback rotation http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bin...binders-2.html Contacted Nidecker and the '14 ones will also not have a rotatable highback but they assured that this won't be a problem even with my steep angles. I'll get to demo a pair in M in September (they come in nice black-blue) Good reason to make a trip to a glacier

I may be wrong but go here Nidecker Snowboards - Fancy Black & zoom in to the high back. Does it not look like there are 3 adjustments, one to the left & right of the bolt? It does to me, but if you talked to them?

If you also get reviwes on the two above, I'd be very interested

I meant you queued yourself up to do the reviews.

EDIT: Now this is the moment you guys only spectating so far can jump in anyone here with steep angles and experience with bindings with non-rotatable highbacks? Comments on the two models?
You probably won't find anyone on here that rides such steep angles?
If you check out bomberonline.com you'll have much better luck.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote