Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Post pictures of yourself
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 04:08 PM   #522 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by Starky View Post
Ouch! I bet that one hert. What happened?
I didn't look before I leaped. I know there's trees in the landing zone of a side country berm we call Hippo that not many people hit these days because the trees are getting bigger and the landing zone is getting so small... but it was a bluebird pow day and the thing looked great so I sent it and clipped one of the saplings on the inside of my back arm right as I landed. 2 feet more I would have been fine. I've seen skiers send that berm from a cliff across the way and knew there was a lot of risk with trees but thought I had a good mental picture from that perspective and the person with me said to hit it straight on and lesson learned. I'll always ride over a blind landing that has trees once from now on before I hit it from the top.. the x rays and surgery were a pretty painful experience. Still not fully recovered yet.. but I'm getting there! I'm pretty sure I've got tail grabs back from doing physical therapy.

LOL Donutz
To legit to quit.
On the move this season.

Last edited by Karasene; 06-30-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Karasene is offline   Reply With Quote