Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Lib Tech Travis Rice Snowboard 153cm

3K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Sick-Pow 
#1 · (Edited)
Lib-Tech Travis Rice BTX pro-model
Size 153cm
Features C2 Power Banana Technology and Magne-Traction.
Board is practically brand new with only minor scuffs and scratches.
Recently waxed and edges were sharpened.
Stomp pad already in the middle of the board.
This is an awesome board that has some fantastic graphics on it (top and bottom).
This board can ride any terrain!!!!
Do not miss out on this rare find. You will not be disappointed!!!
I'm looking to get around $300 OBO for this board!!
Message me your best offer!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
#10 ·
I'm a lady, thanks. Not trying to rip anyone off. I paid over $500 for this board in 2011 and rode it once or twice. I've asked people and looked at pricing for lib tech travis rice boards and didn't think $300 was asking too much. Just need to sell it cause I need the money and have no use for it. If you wanna talk about price negotiations message me. If you just want to criticize me and have no intention on buying my board then get off my post.

#11 ·
You know, i have a board just like that, with no scratches or scuffs. DO you think i could sell it as only used ONCE or TWICE when it really has 80 days use...???

Surely you must know if you used it 1 day or 2... I mean come on, it is not that hard to work out, like 67 or 68 days would be for example... :giggle:

#15 ·
Don't swear at me. Take your foul language elsewhere! My post says $300 OR BEST OFFER!!! When I get a reasonable offer I will consider it. If you don't like it then don't look at it! Yea it is a community thread so I can post whatever I want. I don't feel anyone is trying to help. All you people are doing is attacking and criticizing me. As I said if you want to make an offer message me.

#19 · (Edited)
I'll try craigslist again this fall but I don't care to use ebay. Like I said I'm taking offers. I saw this same board go for $250 on ebay so I'm not stupid or trying to rip anyone off. Thanks for accusing me of that a few times though. I do appreciate the good advice but I feel if people were interested than they would make me an offer.

#20 ·
I'll try craigslist again this fall but I don't care to use ebay. Like I said I'm taking offers. I saw this same board go for $250 on ebay so I'm not stupid or trying to rip anyone off. Thanks for accusing me of that a few times though. I do appreciate the good advice but I feel if people were interested than they would make me an offer.
That is exactly the point Chomps (and others) have been making: Very few people here are interested in that deck - and at anything close to your asking price the number of interested people is clearly zero.

#22 ·
Do you live in WY? Laramie?

Anyways, welcome to online snowboard message boards in the summer as things get pretty hot and we all want snow. It is a savvy bunch around here, and there is not much buying going on anyways. Most people list their stuff, but sell it on ebay. i bet the ratio is 10% sold here.

There is a perfect time to sell boards, October, not earlier, not much later for perfection on your price.

lets make some turns this year if you are out this way!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.