Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Bindings (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/)
-   -   Union Flite Bindings Size ? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/117001-union-flite-bindings-size.html)

Boarder666 01-05-2014 03:43 PM

Union Flite Bindings Size ?
 
Dear Community,
since today i have rode a Burton Custom (Size M) Binding. I have purchased new shoes Forum Constant Boots and some pairs of 32 Summit Boots, but the Burton Bindings are too small to fit them (all maxed out, but the baseplate is too small), im about to buy some Union Flite Bindings 2012-2013 (new) for less than 70 Dollars. Im not sure what size i should get M/L or L/XL, both new shoes are pretty bulky.
http://www.bobwards.com/prodimages/37768-DEFAULT-l.jpg Forum Constant Us 10 Eur 43.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...rY3Zz8ONWFJV9u 32 Summit
Pls help me!!!
Thx.

UNION INHOUSE 01-06-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boarder666 (Post 1402937)
Dear Community,
since today i have rode a Burton Custom (Size M) Binding. I have purchased new shoes Forum Constant Boots and some pairs of 32 Summit Boots, but the Burton Bindings are too small to fit them (all maxed out, but the baseplate is too small), im about to buy some Union Flite Bindings 2012-2013 (new) for less than 70 Dollars. Im not sure what size i should get M/L or L/XL, both new shoes are pretty bulky.
http://www.bobwards.com/prodimages/37768-DEFAULT-l.jpg Forum Constant Us 10 Eur 43.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...rY3Zz8ONWFJV9u 32 Summit
Pls help me!!!
Thx.

If the 32 is a size 10, go with the ML.

Boarder666 01-06-2014 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNION INHOUSE (Post 1405841)
If the 32 is a size 10, go with the ML.

Thx for the quick reply. Are you 100 % sure, that the M/L will fit them both??
Also the moonboot Forum Constant. Both are size 10 Euro 43.

UNION INHOUSE 01-06-2014 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boarder666 (Post 1406081)
Thx for the quick reply. Are you 100 % sure, that the M/L will fit them both??
Also the moonboot Forum Constant. Both are size 10 Euro 43.

I have TM2's in a 10, and they fit perfectly. Our original ML Stage II base was designed around a size 10 ThirtyTwo.

I don't know about the Forum. I'd suggest buying boots from a brand that's still in business anyway.

Boarder666 01-07-2014 11:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thx again for your help, I appreciate it. But im still in trouble, what size i should order.
The 32 Us 10 eur 43 is a little bit smaller than the Forum Constant Boot (same size)
The Forum Constant boot is pretty bulky, Lenght ca 30,5 cm. Would it still fit the medium ones??


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2