Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Bindings (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/)
-   -   Burton custom (est) vs Union flight pro (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/131682-burton-custom-est-vs-union-flight.html)

Extazy 03-01-2014 07:12 AM

Burton custom (est) vs Union flight pro
 
20 Attachment(s)
Hi, I have burton moto boots and salomon mans board 2013.

What bindings should I get? Burton custom or burton custom est or union flight pro?

More suggestions welcome. Can afford bindings in 170$ price range.

Thanks...

cav0011 03-01-2014 07:17 AM

Once end of season sales start there are a ton of options in that range, if you must buy one of those go with the unions

SimonB 03-01-2014 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extazy (Post 1580562)
Burton custom or burton custom est or union flight pro?

Any binding that says EST will only work with Burton's board that have the "channel".

So disregard all of those.

Extazy 03-01-2014 11:08 AM

20 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SimonB (Post 1580594)
Any binding that says EST will only work with Burton's board that have the "channel".

So disregard all of those.

Ok thank you.

Extazy 03-01-2014 11:09 AM

20 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cav0011 (Post 1580586)
Once end of season sales start there are a ton of options in that range, if you must buy one of those go with the unions

I noticed but a lot of websites don't have my size or complitely sold out.. So I think this is a good time.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome